Migynae established Victoria’s first privately run Endometriosis and Adenomyosis Care Service in 2021. Our treatment pathway, should you be triaged as having severe endometriosis, is to enter our Care Service Program which will provide you with a carefully planned multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of endometriosis by our doctors and care partners.
What you can expect as a patient when you are referred to the Migynae Endometriosis Care Service:
- You will be offered a prioritised, 45 minute appointment
- You will undergo an extensive evaluation of your respective health concerns in preparation for your initial appointment.
- If you require surgery, we will be offered prioritised theatre dates
- Should the need arise, our rooms can also arrange combined surgery with other specialists to minimise your hospital admissions
- You will receive a thorough, written evaluation report and patient management plan – copies of which will be delivered to your referrer, General Practitioner and all listed care partners. You will also take home a folder full of high quality, thoroughly researched health resources and state-of-the-art reference material.
- You can expect to receive prioritised bookings with our care partners as well, all of whom have demonstrated clinical excellence in managing endometriosis and adenomyosis in the following areas:
With our team working so closely together, we have the option to schedule a Multidisciplinary Team Meeting with all care professionals should your symptoms persist, giving you a truly holistic approach to the treatment of these complex conditions.