Migynae established Victoria’s first privately run Endometriosis and Adenomyosis Care Service in 2021. Our treatment pathway, should you be triaged as having severe endometriosis, is to enter our Care Service Program which will provide you with a carefully planned multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of endometriosis by our doctors and care partners.
What you can expect as a patient when you are referred to the Migynae Endometriosis Care Service:
- You will be offered a prioritised, 45 minute appointment
- You will undergo an extensive evaluation of your respective health concerns in preparation for your initial appointment.
- Your past medical history relating to endometriosis will be collected on your behalf so a full evaluation can be made prior to your appointment.
- If you require surgery, we will be offered prioritised theatre dates
- Should the need arise, our rooms can also arrange combined surgery with other specialists to minimise your hospital admissions
- You will receive a thorough, written evaluation report and patient management plan – copies of which will be delivered to your referrer, General Practitioner and all listed care partners. You will also take home a folder full of high quality, thoroughly researched health resources and state-of-the-art reference material.
- You can expect to receive prioritised bookings with our care partners as well, all of whom have demonstrated clinical excellence in managing endometriosis and adenomyosis in the following areas:
With our team working so closely together, we have the option to schedule a Multidisciplinary Team Meeting with all care professionals should your symptoms persist, giving you a truly holistic approach to the treatment of these complex conditions.
As a team who continuously strives to stay abreast of the latest treatments of pelvic pain for women, Dr Ang is an authorised prescriber of CBD oil. Migynae has partnered with Ananda Hemp and CaptureCARE to bring a thoroughly monitored experience to those patients who’s doctor believes could benefit from this treatment.
Patients are given the option of registering with CaptureCARE who will provide regular Telehealth nursing support to monitor your CBD oil journey. This free service reports back regularly to your prescribing specialist, keeping all parties updated between scheduled face to face appointments.
Migynae patients complete thorough Qualify of Life questionnaires and must be under the care of a pain specialist to be prescribed this medicine.